Friday, February 15, 2013

Uplifting Quotes

I don't know how I manage spare time between taking care of a two years old, housework, full-time working, part time blogger, and Etsy owner. But somehow by God's grace I am doing it all. Our house sight is not always pretty looking. I am always striving to find ways that help improves the quality of life, either that be a better homemaker, better cook, and/or better wife/mom to my family.

Almost about a year ago, I made these quotes poster that I found encourage me and uplifting. One is by C.S Lewis.


The quote is taken from C.S Lewis book "Mere Christianity" - a short post on this quote is written here

And the other is a commitment to our household, a bible verse: As for me and my house we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15. I love this bible verse the most. It reminds me to make that constant commitment in everything that we do. 

How about you?... What quotes that you found interesting and strike you personally and that becomes your motto?

Live, love and be creative,

Ira


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...