Thursday, August 11, 2011

Image Transfer Tutorial.

This week has been a hectic week for me. I was hoping to post tutorial this week about recycling items just like our theme this week, however, I changed my mind and decided to show you other resources that shows how to do image transfers.

Image transfer: From Paper to Fabric tutorial from Ticking and Tole Bird in Nest Image Transfer
You will enjoy this tutorial from Shellagh.



Another fun resource: Michelle Palmer Image Transfer Tutorial using packing tape. 


This is another image transfer project by PhotoJojo Inkjet Image Transfer Tutorial


Hope you will find these tutorial resources helpful for your craft projects.

Live, Love and Be Creative.

Ira.

2 comments:

  1. Hi dear Ira :) it amazes me how much fantastic things you come upon and share here. thank you :) so many great ideas! I'm a bit sad my mail haven't arrived. it's taking too long! I've not received my exchange either. there is nothing we can do but wait now. have a great Friday dear :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ana! Don't be sad!... I can't wait to post it on my blog when I receive it! :) I visit your blog often and check out your challenge. I haven't got a chance to participate yet, but I will soon!... I saw Rachel's 'Blue' photograph! It's awesome!... Much Love!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...