Thursday, August 4, 2011

Let me introduce you: Joy the Baker

For me, anyone who can cook and bake is definitely an artist. Food bloggers are truly artists.They dedicate their time to make good food and fool-proof recipes. What makes it challenging for food bloggers is that they need to take photos of the process and the yummy food, blog about it and make sure that your post will invite readers to be engaged in those beautiful photos of food. Have you ever tried doing all that? It is NOT easy! :)

Our artist of the day is Joy the Baker. She's an amazing food blogger. She has been my ultimate inspiration when it comes to cooking for my family. Her recipes are creative, healthy and delicious! I never disappointed with anything that I have tried so far!

Meet Joy:

This is what I like from what she says in her blog: I’m a self taught/ family taught/ taste buds taught baker.

I grew up in the kitchen in between my father, who makes a mean Sweet Potato Pie, and my mother, who makes a really weird purple hot dog casserole… don’t ask.  Between my kitchen loving parents, the clinking cake pans, and the flying flour, it became clear that baking is in my blood.

My favorite post that she posted was 'Shrimp and Grits'. She started her blog post with 'Dear Future Husband'. I remembered reading this after I got married, I was so touched by her writing. I think her future husband will be so lucky to have her in his life.



My second favorite recipe/ post was this one: Spinach and Potato Breakfast Hash


This one is very easy simple recipe yet so creative!.. I love this one! Hasselback Potatoes with Spinach Cashew Pesto


Joy!... We love your site, keep on the good work and your awesome work!... Thanks for being such an inspirations for all of us!

Who's your favorite food blogger? Share some thoughts!

Live, Love, and  Be Creative,

Ira.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...