Friday, September 23, 2011

Personalized Children Gifts

I was reading at One Happy Mama blog this morning and I really like her post about The Super Incredible Big Sister post, it was about a personalized book from I See Me, inc that she won for her daughter. A personalized story book just for her daughter that comes with a medal awards for being an awesome big sister! How sweet is that?


Then I thought about Lucy, maybe she can have a personalized book when she turns one in January. She will really like that, I thought. Maybe a book about Fairy Tales?


Or perhaps this book - Who loves (your name)?


I once was told by a colleague of mine that she reads book to her daughter everyday, one book for when she turns one every night, two books for when she turns two every night, and three books for when she turns three every night, and so on... I think that is a great way to motivate your children to love to read. 

I also found Frecklebox site from Living Social deal at one time of personalizing gifts for your children. They have huge collection of gifts collection such as lunch boxes, chore charts, folders, stickers, etc. They also have quite a collection of personalized books and lunch boxes that you can select from!.



Speaking of lunch boxes, I usually not a big fan of cutesy stuff, but last weekend, I just got Lucy this wonderful Pinguin insulated lunch bag from Amazon - from this creative company called SkipHop. They have really creative products. I was really happy when I got this in the mail, and Lucy seemed to like it as much as I do.



Happy Friday, I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Live, love and be Creative,

Ira

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...