Friday, November 18, 2011

Far Away Cousins.

This year, we're going to a warmer weather in Arizona to celebrate Thanksgiving. I can't wait to see my sister and her family. Her daughter Leah was born only a week later than Lucy. They both met for the first time in July (both were 6 months).

We did a fun picture sessions with the kids. It was so fun to see the two together. Now, the second they will meet again is when they both 10-months old. It will be interesting to see how they will interact among each other. Now, that both of them are crawling and very mobile, I am curious to see both of them interacting. I used my Canon XSI with EF 85mm f1.2L II USM lens that I borrowed from Glazers Camera.





and here's what happened at the end of the shoot that day, 
Leah pulled Lucy's hair with her mischievous look:  



and here's both of them too cute together:


Next week, I will be posting pictures of the two of them together! :) stay tuned! :)

By the way, off topic here, I found this great recipe that I'm planning to make next week. It's from Joy the Baker - my favorite blogger. She has step by step instructions and recipe to print. She makes it so easy to do. Her blog post boost my confident to make this to complete our Thanksgiving meal.




Until next week, I will post you more fun and inspiring ideas for Thanksgiving celebration. Hope you have a great weekend.

Live, love and be creative,

Ira.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...