Friday, January 13, 2012

Fun Pinterest Boards

Hi Everyone,

It's Friday, oddly it's the thirteen as well!... but don't let that worry you at all. Today I am going to show  you my Pinterest board. I have so much fun pinning lately. I have to share with you what I have been pinning. Come check out my Pinterest page.


What's so great about Pinterest is that, all the things that inspires me that I have seen on different blogs, just as long as they have pictures, I can pin them. All you have to do is drag the Pin It button to your browser's toolbar. These are collections of things that inspire me, or what I want to make one day or just simply to stare at, because they are so beautiful! :) 


If you need an invite, just let me know, shoot me an email and I will send you one! Start pinning everyone!

Ira. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...