Monday, January 16, 2012

Happy MLK Day!

If you do have a day off, I hope you have a wonderful time off. I just wanted to bring up today is Martin Luther King's day. To celebrate this day, I would like to feature one thing today.

Have you watched 'The Help' or even read the book?... I watched it few weeks ago with my family. We really liked it. The setting happened around the same time as when Martin Luther King's revolution was happening.



Oh, and if you watched Golden Globe the other day, you would know that Octavia Spencer just won Best Performance in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture!... That was really awesome! The fact that Golden Globe was happening close to MLK day, it was just the right time to celebrate it even more!

Happy MLK day everyone!

Ira




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...