Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Skillshare class: Paper Fashion Update

Hi everyone,

It has been a long two weeks since I started my skillshare class: Paper fashion: Illustrating your runway look. I really enjoyed this class and in fact, I encountered so many amazing and talented classmates. Of course, our teacher Katie Rodgers, she is just so terrific! I learned so much through my class.

Here are some of the progress from sketching to watercolor and to the final pieces that I have posted in my skillshare project section. The class is 3 more days left - so if you want to enroll, you can still join. :)

First we created mood board for our runway look. I chose some classic look from the 1920s to present. You can view my mood board at the project section or pinterest board.

Here are my sketches progress -----









I'll post something soon on my watercolor progress. I'm almost done with all of my watercolors. Next it would be applying glitter and pen. 

Live, love and be creative!

Ira

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...