Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Travel Themed Book Binding Tutorial


Today, I'm going to show you how to do book binding. I don't have step by step pictures of it, but I can show you the video that I learned it from. The video instruction is very simple, easy, and guides you step by step.

Material  you will need (all of book binding material I bought from Paper Source):
Book Cloth (I choose Oyster color)
Text Block Kit (already included book board and text block book, I chose Graph for drawing)
PVA glue
Decorative paper
Bone Folder
Craft Knife

Here's the video that shows simple instruction on how to do it (you must choose your video player setting, Windows player or Quicktime):


Here's my final product:

Material details:
Text Block Kit // Decorative paper // Book Cloth

I really have a great time making this. You can also make photo albums yourself. Paper Source has sets of Photo journal block kits as well as Hollanders Book Binding company.

Want to see more tutorial? Join us every wednesday for a fun tutorial project.

Live, Love, and Be Creative,

Ira.

2 comments:

  1. dear Ira, I would be honoured to do a guest post for your blog. send me an email {aeugenio at sapo dot pt} with what you have in mind. what I feel most comfortable about is photography. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will send you a separate email, dear! :) Thanks Ana!..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...